UNION-TEHAMA #3 F&AM SCHOLARSHIP
The Union-Tehama Scholarship is awarded to deserving low income students, who are active in the community and / or church, $1,000.00 to attend the college of their choice in the Los Rios College District or CSUS.
Funds will be deposited at the school to be drawn upon for expenses and supplies. The Awardee will be chosen on GPA
and income only.
There will be two scholarships chosen each year.
Age - 17 to 31 years
High School Graduate
● Download and print application .
● Fill out application completely. Do not add any information not asked for. Doing so may be reason for disqualification.
● Include proof of GPA
● Include proof of income - pay stubs, SSI award letter, etc.
● Include essay - not graded - we want to know your thoughts - used for tie breaker.
● Include list of High School, community, or church activities and organizations
● Deadline - April 15, 2020
MAIL COMPLETED APPLICATION TO:
UNION-TEHAMA #3 F&AM
ATTN: DAVE COBB
1123 J STREET
SACRAMENTO CA 95814